dns nameserver won't update with manual edit. Ticket logged but they dont reply to support ticket.

{{Redacted}}

Comments

I just got my domain from top3media I am having the same issue i dont know what I should do with the DNS thing

I’m a layman in IT and web design. Bought my domain name from Top3media but the iT support just threw a bulk of info through emails expecting me to understand.

I tried calling the IT support hotline but invalid. In the end called sgnic for help and managed to get my domain approved. The lady who is supposed to send me info on Website design didn’t follow up.

Just this week, Top3media edited my info on domain causing my domain to be suspended by SGNIC. Instead of resolving the issue, the IT support Rai Yen blames me for not understanding his information and chasing the lady doing website.I count myself lucky I didn’t engage anymore services from this company!

@Anonymous

why did he edit your info? and what information made your website to be suspended?

Did u manage to reach them finally