I didn't know there was actually this page, should have written this so much earlier. Back in 2013 (?), I engaged them for help cause I took over my mom's business and wanted new logos and advertising platform.

Met Jan/Jen (?), so helpful and nice. Giving a lot of ideas too. Paid money and bam!, gone from my life. Couldn't get a followed up for my logo and I had to call the company so many times asking for her.

She was always at lunch, at meeting or something but didn't have the courtesy to call me back. Finally another staff told me she was overseas. Then shouldn't she have told me that the day I signed up with her? Ok, she said she pass the case to her colleague till she got back, but her colleague copied my logo, changed the colour and returned it to me.

Worst thing was they couldn't understand why I was angry. And each time they "redesign", I had to wait for a week or two till they finally got back to me. I seriously felt I was cheated, so I filed a a small claim.

But it was useless cause their paid up capital was $1m and since it was a company to company claim, I was being brushed aside. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Top3 Media Web Design Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments